Friday, February 5, 2010

Kovalchuk's parting shot

CANOE -- SLAM! Sports - Hockey NHL - New Jersey- Kovalchuk's parting shot

This is an interesting deal and when Doug sent me the breaking news on this last night my first response was "WOW!" and then I thought "NJ??? Really?!?!" since when did they go after the big trade or free agent? that is usually a NY Rangers thing and it always seems to go bust for them. Well I guess NJ wanted this season to be another big run at the Stanley Cup. Maybe they think this will be their best chance with Martin Broduer edging towards the retirement fringe. I see the Capitals and Penguins being the 1st or 2nd seeds with NJ probably fighting for one of those and maybe ending up 3rd. Its shaping up to be a fun dash to the finish after the Olympics in Vancouver.

Stay tuned boys and girls it will be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment